The Northeast Electrochemical Energy Storage Cluster, which is administered by the Connecticut Center for Advanced Technologies and regional partners, supports the electrochemical energy storage cluster in the Northeast through business services that include training, counseling, mentoring, technology transfer/commercialization, export readiness, manufacturing assistance, market development, and incubator assistance.
The project’s goals are to:
- Increase capital flowing to small business participants in NEESC;
- Increase job creation of small businesses in NEESC;
- Expand markets for small businesses participating in NEESC;
- Enhance growth in new products, services, or business lines;
- Enhance growth in small businesses through counseling, training, mentoring, or other technical assistance;
- Increase the number of patents obtained and /or applied for by small business participants in NEESC;
- Increase the number of small businesses participating in cluster partnerships; and
- Increase the number of small business starts in the Northeast region.
Director of Energy Initiative
Connecticut Center for Advanced Technology, Inc.
Maine and New Hampshire
Hydrogen Energy Center Inc.
NEESC was funded by a contract from the U.S. Small Business Administration (SBA). SBA’s funding should not be construed as an endorsement of any products, opinions, or services. All SBA-funded projects are extended to the public on a non discriminator basis.