Hartford, Connecticut – November 17 – 18, 2016
The Northeast Electrochemical Energy Storage Cluster and the Connecticut Green Bank presented the Hydrogen and Fuel Cell Forum that brought together key stakeholders in the hydrogen and fuel cell industry. This Forum focused on:
- Invest! – Green Bank Financing;
- Design! – Supply Chain – Hydrogen Refueling and Fuel Cells;
- Make! – Project Financing: Stationary and Motive Power; and
- Use! – ZEV Vehicles and Hydrogen Refueling.
This event also featured:
- Panel discussions with investors and industry experts;
- A live “request for Information” (RFI): A facilitated discussion and industry feedback to provide guidance to the DOE, which may result in a “Funding Opportunity Announcement” with live polling;
- A Technology Showcase/Supply Chain Exchange/Reception for networking and business development; and
- Coordination with the Connecticut International Auto Show;
- Electric Vehicle Ride & Drive;
- Hydrogen infrastructure and fuel cell electric vehicle stakeholder meetings.
CLICK HERE to view outcomes from the event