|Deadline||‘First come first served basis’|
The Manufacturing Innovation Voucher Program (MVP) provides financial assistance to Connecticut Manufacturers to help them undertake innovative projects that will significantly improve productivity, efficiency and competitiveness.
- Must be a Manufacture or Allied Service Provvider.
- The Company must have a manufacturuing facility in Connecticut or relocating operations to CT.
- Company must be registeres fo at least 3-years and currently generating revenue.
- 51% or more of the company’s revenue must be generated from the sale of goods or from allied services provided to manufacturers.
- Company must have 300 or less employees.
- Total proposed project value must be at least $10,000.
- The company’s manufacturing facility must be operating in an appropriately zoned commercial area.
- Company must not have received $50K or more from MVP program previously.
- Must be in Good Standing with both the CT Department of Revenue Services and CT Department of Labor at time of applicatiojn submission.
The Program will consider projects that are expected to achieve substantial and measurable improvements to the company’s overall profitability and competitiveness.
Uses of this funding include, but are not limited to the following:
- Technical experts in universities, educational institutions, nonprofits, or other organizations to solve engineering marketing and other challenges.
- Market analysis
- Workforce development/trainign
- Business Development
- Patenting, licensing
- Financial transistion and market growth planning
- Testing or research to support proof of principle
- Prototype development
- Process Improvements
- Technology counseling
- Commercialization and innovation services
- Sepcialized equipmen t for automation
- Industry specific training
- Compliance and monitoring activities
- Tooling development and manufacture