- Obama to attend the 2016 Hannover Messe trade show in April December 30, 2016
President Barack Obama will travel to Germany in late April to attend the trade show known as the Hannover Messe and to meet with German Chancellor Angela Merkel, the White House said on Wednesday, December 30, 2015. Obama will discuss efforts to advance U.S.-European talks on a transatlantic trade pact during his visit.
- FuelCell Energy Expands Project Portfolio December 22, 2016 On December 13, 2016-FuelCell Energy announced the acquisition of an operating megawatt-class fuel cell project that generates in excess of 11 million kilowatt hours annually. The installation has been operating for approximately five years with the owner selling power and steam to Central Connecticut State University under a multi-year power purchase agreement. FuelCell Energy captures recurring and predictable monthly electricity ...
- Proton Onsite Awarded 13 Megawatt Electrolyzers December 22, 2016
On December 3, 2016 in Shanghai, China, Proton OnSite signed a contract with Guandong Synergy Hydrogen Power Technology Co., Ltd. to provide megawatt-scale Proton Exchange Membrane electrolyzers for the deployment of fuel cell-powered buses in the cities of Foshan and Yunfu, China. Three of the megawatt systems will ship this summer, and an additional ten systems are planned to ship ...
- NEESC Presents at the 1st International Forum on Hydrogen Energy December 1, 2016
On December 1, 2016, NEESC provided a virtual presentation at the 1st International Forum on Hydrogen Energy in Chungcheongnam-do Province in the Republic of Korea. NEESC shared information about the vision and strategies for supporting hydrogen and fuel cell development.
CLICK HERE to watch the Video
- PCI New Technology for Converting Solar Energy to Fuel Wins DOE SBIR Phase I Grant July 11, 2016
June 30,2016 Precision Combustion, Inc. (PCI) announced today that it has won a competitive Department of Energy (DOE) SBIR Phase I grant to develop a new material and technology for using solar energy to make fuel.
- Exxon Mobil Backs FuelCell Effort to Advance Carbon Capture Technology July 6, 2016
May 5, 2016 For years, FuelCell Energy has been considered a company to watch. Its technology promised to help economically reduce carbon dioxide emissions from power plants. In an agreement announced late April, Exxon Mobil said it had tightened an existing relationship with FuelCell in hopes of taking the technology from the lab to the market. The goal is to take carbon dioxide, after it ...
- Legrand Unveils 500kW Fuel Cell July 6, 2016
April 21, 2016 West Hartford manufacturer Legrand North America this week unveiled a 500-kilowatt Bloom Energy fuel cell that it says will power as much as 88 percent of its headquarters and manufacturing campus. The fuel cell is expected to lower the facility’s carbon emissions by as much as half and save Legrand up to $2.4 million over the next ...
- US Battery Consortium Funds US $1M Recycling Development February 18, 2016
US Advanced Battery Consortium (USABC), a collaborative organization of Fiat Chrysler Automobiles (FCA) North America, Ford and General Motors, has awarded a US $1M contract to Worcester Polytechnic Institute (WPI) in Massachusetts, for development of its lithium-ion battery recycling process to produce plug-in hybrid electric vehicle (PHEV) battery cells made with recovered cathode material.
- New Milford Clean Energy Proposed by Massachusetts Company February 3, 2016
A Framingham, Mass., renewable energy company has its eye on 300 acres in New Milford. Ameresco wants to establish a solar array and a fuel-cell facility that would produce electric power to sell on the power grid and directly to the town.
- Plug Power Hosts New York Senator Charles E. Schumer at Manufacturing Facility to Perform Plug Power’s One Millionth GenFuel Refueling February 1, 2016
Plug Power Inc. hosted New York Senator Charles E. Schumer at the Plug Power headquarters where he performed the one millionth hydrogen refueling from a GenFuel dispenser into a GenDrive fuel cell unit. Senator Schumer spoke to Plug Power employees, reinforcing his continued support for hydrogen and fuel cell technology.
- Plug Power Expands FM Logistic Deployment With New Purchase Order July 12, 2016
- PCI WINS DOE SBIR AWARD FOR NEW SYSTEM FOR REFORMING REFINERY GAS TO HYDROGEN July 12, 2016
- Hydrogen Europe Appoints New Board Members to Accelerate Deployment of Hydrogen Technologies in Europe July 1, 2016
- PCI NEW TECHNOLOGY FOR CONVERTING SOLAR ENERGY TO FUEL WINS DOE SBIR PHASE I GRANT June 30, 2016
- Sustainable Innovations Wins NASA Phase II SBIR Contract to Purify Scarce Helium Used in Rocket Launch Operations June 24, 2016
- Plug Power and HyGear Partner to Provide Reformer Technology to Global Fuel Cell Users June 8, 2016
- Ballard Subsidiary Protonex Receives $5.8M Follow-On Product Order For U.S. Army June 1, 2016
- ExxonMobil and FuelCell Energy, Inc. Pursue Novel Technology in Carbon Capture May 5, 2016
- Ballard’s Protonex Subsidiary Demonstrates UAV Propulsion System with Boeing Insitu April 25, 2016
- FuelCell Energy Closes $25 million Loan Facility April 18, 2016
- PCI AND UCONN TEAM WINS DOE GRANT TO DEVELOP A PREDICTIVE SPOUTED BED MODEL FOR CLEANER BIOMASS/COAL BOILERS April 7, 2016
- COSIA Partners Contract Pre-FEED for Oil Sands Fuel Cell Carbon Capture System February 18, 2016
- DetecTape™ Identifies New Leaks in the Hydrogen Industry January 13, 2016
- Business of Energy Storage Forum Connects OEMs and Suppliers October 30, 2015
- FuelCell Energy Announces Definitive Agreements With the U.S. Department of Energy for Previously Disclosed Award Selections October 5, 2015
- Plug Power and Praxair Showcase Hydrogen and Fuel Cell Technology to Congressman Chris Gibson September 22, 2015
- Plug Power CEO Attends Grand Opening of The Home Depot Distribution Center in Ohi September 18, 2015
- FuelCell Energy Achieves Another Industry Milestone With Four Billion Kilowatt Hours of Ultra-Clean Power Generation September 17, 2015
- CEC AWARDS CALSTART $3M GRANT FOR FUEL CELL SHUTTLE PROJECT September 16, 2015
- US Hybrid Powered AC Transit Bus Fleet Sets Fuel Cell Operation Durability Record September 2, 2015
- CAL State San Marcos Enlists Doosan Fuel Cells to Minimize Campus Water Use, Carbon Footprint and Reliance on Local Utilities September 2, 2015
- FuelCell Energy Progressing Scalable and Affordable Carbon Capture Solution With $23.7 Million Project September 1, 2015
- PCI AWARDED EPA SBIR PHASE I GRANT TO DEVELOP REGENERABLE DESIGNER NANOMATERIALS FOR IMPROVED AIR CLEANING September 1, 2015
- Proton OnSite Named Recipient of Marcum Tech Top 40 Award August 27, 2015
- DOOSAN HELPS NORCO COLLEGE REACH CLEAN ENERGY GOALS AND REDUCE WATER CONSUMPTION WITH NEW FUEL CELL August 25, 2015
- DOOSAN, CT CENTER FOR ADVANCED TECHNOLOGY PROVIDE HIGH SCHOOL ‘ENERGY AMBASSADORS’ August 13, 2015
- US HYBRID POWERED AC TRANSIT BUS FLEET SETS FUEL CELL OPERATION DURABILITY RECORD August 12, 2015
- FuelCell Energy Announces Additional Fuel Cell Sales to South Korean Partner and Highlights Asian Manufacturing August 10, 2015
- US HYBRID/HCATT OPERATED HAWAII HYDROGEN STATION COMPLETES SUCCESSFUL FILL FOR YOUNG BROTHERS FUEL CELL DOE DEMONSTRATION PROJECT August 6, 2015
- FuelCell Energy Announces Project Development Agreement With E.ON Connecting Energies GmbH and First European Megawatt Stationary Fuel Cell Power Plant Sale in Europe July 30, 2015
- Proton Onsite Awarded 13 Megawatt Electrolyzers December 22, 2016