According to the Department of Commerce, “the percentage of GDP represented by exports is the highest in nearly a century and is indicative of how important exports will be in any effort to encourage economic growth and the creation of new jobs”*. Exports are important for both established companies and newer, smaller companies that are making the transition from early stage to commercialization.
What we do:
- Identify potential markets and strategic partners for targeted export of U.S.-made hydrogen and fuel cell technology;
- Develop and/or securing customized market briefings, research, and advice for identified markets;
- Facilitate trade missions in cooperation with the U.S. Department of Commerce;
- Assist NEESC members with the development and distribution of marketing/promotional materials at domestic and international trade shows;
- Develop webinars regarding export documentation procedures, International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR), Export Administration Regulations (EAR), export financing, and other requirements for exporting; and
- Develop workshops/briefings with representatives from the U.S. Commercial Services to provide market intelligence regarding opportunities for clean and renewable energy technologies for overseas markets.
*Exports Play Vital Role In Supporting U.S. Employment, International Trade Administration;