NEESC can help businesses with technology transfer and commercialization activities that provide significant economic activity within a region. NEESC focuses on facilitating partnerships between industry and academia; providing entrepreneurial information and resources for financing, intellectual property, and incubator assistance; and fostering the growth of startup companies.
What we do:
- Provide technology transfer counseling and support services or referrals to cluster businesses;
- Disseminate information regarding the Small Business Technology Transfer Program (STTR);
- Facilitate public/private sector partnerships, including but not limited to the new Pilot Technology Transfer Agreement intended to facilitate industry engagement with participating national laboratories;
- Coordinate with selected Universities’ tech transfer centers;
- Develope workshops/webinars that address the development and execution of a “Growth Action Plan”.