- 2022 Hydrogen and Fuel Cell Coalition Annual Report2022 Hydrogen and Fuel Cell Coalition Annual Report
- 2018 Roadmap One Page SummariesThese documents provide a one page summary for each of the state “Roadmaps”, as well as a regional summary. May 14, 2018
- Hydrogen Fueling Stations: A Business Case for Clean Transportation in ConnecticutThis paper identifies the business case for a 250 kg/day hydrogen fueling station to serve fleet vehicles, consistent with the Northeast Region FCEV Fleet Deployment Plan. May 7, 2018
- Fuel Cell Distributed Generation: Cost, Value, and Market PotentialThis paper identifies the economic drivers and potential market factors for the use of high efficiency fuel cell distributed generation (DG) in Connecticut. May 1, 2018
- 2018 Hydrogen and Fuel Cell Development PlansA 2018 Hydrogen and Fuel Cell Development Plan has been created for each state in the Northeast region (Connecticut, Vermont, New Hampshire, Massachusetts, Rhode Island, Maine, New York, and New Jersey), with support from the United States (U.S.) Small Business Administration (SBA), to increase awareness and facilitate the deployment of hydrogen and fuel cell technology.
- NEESC Economic Impact of the Hydrogen and Fuel Cell Industry in the RegionThe northeastern United States, including the states of Connecticut, Maine, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New York, Rhode Island and Vermont, is a global leader in hydrogen energy and fuel cell development and production.
- Fuel Cell Electric Vehicles: A Business Case for Clean Transportation in ConnecticutThis Fuel Cell Electric Vehicle Analysis (1-30-18) has been developed using a variety of public sources.
- Fuel Cell Electric Buses: A Business Case for Clean Transportation in ConnecticutThis Fuel Cell Electric Bus Analysis (1-23-18) has been developed using a variety of public sources.
- 2015-2016 NEESC Annual Report2015-2016 NEESC Annual Report
- Commercialization of Fuel Cell Electric Material Handling EquipmentJanuary 4, 2018
More Publications and News
Additional publications and news can be found on the Connecticut Center for Advanced Technology website.